Thursday 3 May 2012

Sunbeam

I love Benefit products and always have a place in my kit for them. I'm really excited to see there launch of Sunbeam Highlighter. I have used highbeam and moonbeam for years on there own on the cheek bone and mixed with foundation to create a glow.

What benefit say about the product 'This golden bronze highlighter gives you a natural, sunkissed radiance. Dot & blend over makeup on to cheek & brow bones for a bronzed glow that complements all skintones. It’s liquid sunshine in a bottle!'


Other products I love from Benefit include the lip and cheek stains. I use them on the lips for Bridal make-up as they last ages and give just the right amount of colour, with a slick of gloss over the top they look great. My favourite is the newest tint Cha Cha Tint which is a lovely coral red.


You should also check out Benefit's Boxed powers. I love using them in my kit. My favourite has always been Dallas, Its a cross between a blusher and a bronzer, Its amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment