Thursday 31 May 2012

Lip Tars

Last year I worked with a great team to create some lip shots for my portfolio. With photographer Tamara Peel, assistant Sarah Palmer and Model Faybi Samuda we created the photo below.


I'm always getting asked how I created these lips, so thought I would blog about them. It was with the help of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic's Lips tar's, they are an amazing product that I got for my kit a few years ago at IMAT's in the UK. I decided to buy red, yellow, blue, white and black so I could make any lip colour possible. They also sell very wearable range of colours for those of you who aren't up for mixing your own colours. They wear really well on the lips too.

You can buy OCC lip tar's from http://www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/ in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment