Thursday 16 January 2014

The Wedding Industry Awards 2014 Event

I was very lucky to attend The Wedding Industry Awards 2014 last night. It was held at the Bloomsbury ballroom in London, beautiful location.

I am delighted to announce that I was awarded a highly commended achievement! Thank you so much to all my brides who took the time to vote for me.

Here's a few photos from the awards and a video of me collecting my award. I had an amazing time with all my industry friends.

 


 
I am so grateful to of been part of the awards the last three years. Its now a tradition of mine to read my voters comments on the train ride home from London. A big thanks to all of the brides who voted, you are the reason I do what I do. Its a great honour to be picked to be part of your wedding morning, I've enjoyed each and everyone of the weddings I've been part of in the last year.

Here are a few of the comment from the voting forms-

Chloe is professional and friendly. Wow what an amazing make up artist, Very talented!
From my first enquiry to the day of my Wedding Chloe’s communication was great. A bride needs an organised and stress free service and Chloe provided this.

On the morning of my BIG day, I awoke with BIG zits with heads on them on my face! The transformation Chloe produced was sheer genius. My skin looked flawless, eyes big even though I’d had little sleep and I felt and looked beautiful. Chloe is one of the best in the industry. I highly recommend!
 
Chloe made my day even more perfect than it already was. She was so calm,caring and thoughtful on the day of the wedding and made me feel like the bride I had always dreamed of being. She also gave my mum a mini make over and for a mum who never wears make up she was thrilled with the finished look.
 
I can not fault my wedding make up by Chloe. It was perfect for my special day and was everything I asked for and more. I had lots of compliments from my friends and family how beautiful my make up was, this made me feel confident and special. Chloe gave me great make up tips too.
 
On first phone call with Chloe she made it really easy for me to talk to her about what was best for me on the day. I was unsure as what make up to have as I don’t wear make up normally, Chloe gave me lots of options. I couldn’t fault her she was perfect :)
 
Chloe was excellent at understanding and applying the very specifics of my makeup requests. She is highly organised,professional & extremely skilled. She was very patient listening to my needs and very helpful giving her professional advice. I recommend Chloe to any bride to be who is as fussy as I am
Chloe was lovely, and went the extra mile recommending tips for everyday make up. She understood the request to ’look a better version of me’. Makeup stayed all day without any worries. I’d definitely recommend her to any bride
 
From the initial contact I made with Chloe to the wedding day it’s self she has been 100% there for the bridal party and myself. She has made the whole process easy, fun and well worth every penny. I couldn’t recommend her highly enough......to anyone who will listen!
 
I was really pleased with my make up trial before my wedding. The colours were perfect and the make up lasted and did not go shiny. Chloe is very professional, she really made me feel relaxed on the day of the wedding. My make up was amazing and stayed perfect all day."
 
 
Booked Chloe through web browsing, so pleased I came across her being a more mature bride, I wanted to look as good as possible for my age, she really did to a good job with my makeup. and quite good value for money, Chloe was also very pleasant, she made my day
 
I booked Chloe because she listened to what I wanted which was a natural look but at the same time different too and more special than my everyday makeup. Chloe made the whole process very easy by contacting me and suggesting timings for my wedding day.
 
 
Chloe’s website really showed off her portfolio well, I knew she was just what I wanted and after contacting her I knew I’d made the right choice. Chloe is extremely professional and friendly and really put me at ease. I couldn’t recommend her enough.
 
Her knowledge of the make up industry was excellent Her friendly advise and approach to myself and my maids was also excellent. She wanted to know what look I wanted from the outset and explained what she was doing in every step of the make up process, she state that she wanted me to give my comments at each step and if there was anything I didn’t like then this would be changed . All of the above made me decide to book Chloe straight after the trial, I had no hesitation in doing so
 
 
When I attended the trial, I could tell Chloe had a vast amount of experience and knowledge about the industry. She shared photos, explored options with me, whilst checking and consulting with me at each to ensure I was happy with the look. This enable me to feel comfortable to say I was happy or could we tweak something. I also felt I could trust her - to be on time and not let me down on such an important day - overall I was thrilled and couldn’t recommend her more!
 
 
Thank you so much to all The Wedding Industry Awards team for there effort, I had an amazing night. I am already looking forward to next year! Congratulations to all the regional & national winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment