Tuesday 14 January 2014

A look back at 2013.......

A little delayed but happy new year to everyone I've meet and worked with last year.

What an amazing year I've had in 2013, A massive thank you to all of my brides for letting me be part of your wedding day. I can't wait to meet all my 2014 brides.
 
I've had a super busy 2013, so busy I've not had much time to blog! 
 
I'm looking forward to 2014 there's exciting new things to come, including a lot more blog posts!

Thank you everyone for your support ♥
 
Here's my year in a few photo's!

 
A selection of my 2013 bride's & occasion make-ups
 
 


Some of my favourite flowers in 2013, I love the mixed bouquets!

 
Photoshoots I've had the pleasure of being involved in.


 
Some of the Venues I've been to and the views I've seen.


Published work & My wedding industry award.
Got my first bridal front cover published this year, followed by another one a few months later.
 


Some of my favourite things I've snapped at weddings over the past year.
 


Behind the scenes
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment