Wednesday 25 April 2012

Sleek Eau La La Liner's

I have always been a fan of Sleek make-up, there eyeshadow pallet's, blusher's and contour kit's have always been a part of my kit. This launch does not fail to disapoint, I think it has to be one of the most exciting make-up products at the moment. I can't wait to try these waterproof pencil liners, they are available in 20 shades. I can wait to try White Noise (white), Tonic (metallic green), Canary Yellow (bright yellow).


Here's the shade range taken from the website.

01-sleek-eau-la-la-pencil-all-shades-colour-swatches

Selling at £3.99 per liner, I think there good value.
You can find Sleek in Superdrug or online Sleek.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any sleek products yet but I love the range of colours they have for the liners! And they seem really good value too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sleek products are good, try the contour kit, the highlighter in it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete