Friday 19 March 2010

Things I Love ........

I went see Alice in Wonderland in 3D last weekend, It was good. I enjoyed the make-up and costumes in the film, very inspiring. Lots of make-up brands are being inspired by the film and creating Alice in Wonderland theme products, I love this amazing Book of Shadows pallet from Urban Decay.


I would just like it to buy it and sit it on my dressing table, its so pretty! Its a shame its sold out, hopefully they will have some more in stock soon.

The Body Shop have just launched this fabulous Matte and Shimmer Cheek Colour in Pink almost identical to Benefits new sugabomb powder for £10.00 less! This powder is versatile as you could wear it on the eyes as well as the cheeks, a great multi use product for the summer. I love the body shops shimmer waves powders for the cheeks, so this ones a must I will be getting one of these next time I visit the Body Shop.
Who would of thought it but transfer tattoo's are big for the new season. I love tattoo's but I think I will never be able to commit myself to a design I know I would love for years to come, so for me transfer tattoos are the way forward. Chanel have bought back transfer Tattoo's using them in there s/s 2010 show. Developed by Chanel’s own make up artists, Peter Philips who drew them on for the catwalk show but now you can get your very own set of 55 individual tattoos for £49. Not a bad price for a Chanel tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment