Thursday 2 February 2012

Naked 2 is here!!!

I've been waiting so long for this product from urban decay, I finally manged to get hold of one last week :-)
I fell in love with the 1st release of the naked pallet and use it so much in my kit, its one of my staples. I love the colours and textures of the eyeshadows, the 2nd pallet was a must have before Id even seen the colours!


I love the new case it's sturdier makes it better for carrying around and it doesn't collect dust like the original naked pallet.
The colours in the pallet are beautiful! Only colour repeat from the last pallet in half baked which is a lovely golden tone. The 1st naked pallet was originally limited addition but then Urban Decay bought it back as a permanent line as it sold so well! The new pallet comes with a double ended brush which is nice for blending and a mini gloss which is a nice wearable colour.

Overall I love the Naked 2 pallet as much as original Naked, they are different and both have some amazing wearable day to night tones.


It's going to be released in stores on 6th February so not long to wait. I predict if these pallets sell anything like the first ones you should get your name down on the waiting list now.

No comments:

Post a Comment