Thursday 19 May 2011

The past few months

In the past few months I have been very busy and havent had much chance to blog, but Im going to make more time. I have been doing many wedding and prom make-ups, filmed an advert and lots of fashion shoots from on a beach to in the studio.

Here's what Ive been upto......

I been working with Photographer Jennie Nicole Sharrett, here are a few of the photos from the elements collection we have been working on.

Model: Kerrie @ Adage
Stylists: Pam Cheema & Sophie Benson





Model: Bex @ The Model Bank
Stylist: Sophie Benson





Beauty Shoot with Photographer Tamara Peel
Models: Sarah Palmer & Keeley Adams





Here are a few behind the scene shots from the advert for the Post Office, I did the Make-up and Hair, thank you to all my assistants for helping out. We filmed in some brilliant locations with a great team.



No comments:

Post a Comment